2022 SME SEMINAR
2022 SME SEMINAR FOR STARTUPS AND NEW ENTRANTS INTO ENTERPRENEURSHIP
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING
- Understanding the do’s and don’ts In customer relationship.
- Understanding each customer and how best to approach them
- Balancing professionalism with personality
- Constructive and active listening
- Effective communication
- Turning your customers to your greatest advocate
- Effective Networking Tools (Secret untold)
- Improves your relationship with your customers.
- Customer retention.
- Increase your sales.
- Increased productivity and the development of new leads.
- Produce more focused marketing that is tailored to your clients’ individual requirements.
DATE & TIME
29th June, 2022. 10am WAT
Plot 1415, Adetokunbo Street, PMB 12724, Victoria Island.
(You can also attend virtually via Zoom)
NOTE: Kindly bring your payment receipt to the venue.